A New Kind of Licensing Courses
Welcome. These courses are designed for individuals preparing to become or renewing state licensed Mortgage Loan Originators “M-L-O’s” for short. The courses meet the requirements of all 50 States for the Pre-licensing (PE) and Continuing Education (CE) mandated by the S.A.F.E. Act
They provide a detailed analysis of the laws and regulations covering the origination of a mortgage loans.
They give students basic mortgage information and skills necessary to originate a compliant mortgage loan
They lay the groundwork for a lucrative career in mortgage lending.
and for some details…..
- Video Webinar Presentation of the course.
- Deb Killian has over 1500 hours teaching the topics
- Course is immediately available to start anytime and only starts when you pay.
- Available on PC, MAC, Tablet, iPhone or Android.
- Offline viewing for bad or no connections available.
- Stay entertained with the video while you learn. Other online classes require 20 hours of reading and testing
- Additional State PE and CE, if required, offered through third party provider in an online read and quiz format.
- Retake exams and quizzes up to 3 times.
- Full PowerPoint Slides with detailed notes give a full narrative on each topic
- Large test bank of questions for highlighting knowledge deficiencies
**We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – if we failed to meet your expectation for the course we will gladly refund your course fee anytime before the end of your course session.