20 Hour FEDERAL SAFE NMLS PE ID#7366 Mortgage Loan Originator Trial
Try before you Buy
There are many options for MLO Pre-licensing Education. It is hard to evaluate which provider has the best course. So to help you decide we offer a Trial version permitting students to take the full 20 hour course and only pay the balance of the course fee when you are confident that our course will meet your objectives.
This option to get the 20 Hour Safe Act Education permits Mortgage Originators to view the entire course before paying the full course fee. The amount paid is applied to the total course fee. If you pay $99 for the trial, $250 is due to complete the course and receive NMLS credit. No part of the Trial Course fee is refundable and an valid NMLS ID number is required.
Students taking the trial version must meet the same NMLS requirements to receive the credit and must pay the balance of the course fee before becoming eligible for NMLS credit. The balance of the course fee must be paid prior to the end of the 14 day session. There are No exceptions.
This course is designed for individuals obtaining a state license as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO). It meets the requirements of all 50 States for the 20 Hour Pre-licensing Education mandated by the S.A.F.E. Act. It is NMLS Approved Course ID #7366.
The Course objective is to provide the SAFE Act NMLS Education Content in preparation for the National Exam.
There is no longer any individual State exam.
The Mortgage Loan Originator Course provides students with:
- A detailed analysis of the laws and regulations covering the origination of a mortgage loans for all 50 states.
- Ihe information and skills necessary to originate a compliant mortgage loan.
- The educational groundwork for a lucrative career in mortgage lending.
The Mortgage Loan Originator Course has the following features:
- Video Webinar Presentation of the entire course. Online Instructor LED.
- Deb Killian has taught over 4000 students. You need to know what she knows.
- Course is immediately available to start anytime and only starts when you are ready.
- Available on all devices. Take the course on your schedule.
- Stay entertained with the video while you learn at your own pace. Other online classes require 20+ hours of reading and testing
- Retake exams and quizzes until you are prepared. Rewatch sessions by individual slide.
- Full PowerPoint Slides with detailed notes give a full narrative on each topic
- Large test bank of questions for highlighting knowledge deficiencies
- Additional State PE, if required offered through third-party provider in an online read and quiz format. The Federal is the focus.
- Get a full 20 Hour Federal Course and not a cut down version.
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 24
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 125
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
INTRODUCTION AND RULES OF CONDUCT
MORTGAGE INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR LICENSING
FEDERAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
REAL ESTATE APPRAISALS
REAL PROPERTY INTERESTS