FAMP 22 Hour FEDERAL SAFE NMLS ID#7366 ID#10384 Mortgage Loan Originator
This course, FAMP MLO, is for Florida Mortgage Licensees.
FAMP MLO provides a complete 20 Hour Federal Course ID# 7366, along with a special 2 Hour Florida Course ID# 10384 designed to be taken after completing the National Exam.
This NMLS Approved PRE-LICENSING course is designed for individuals seeking to obtain a NMLS state license as a Mortgage Loan Originator in the State of Florida.
It meets the requirements of all 50 States for the 20 Hour Pre-licensing Education mandated by the S.A.F.E. Act.
FAMP MLO provides a detailed analysis of the laws and regulations covering the origination of a mortgage loans.
FAMP MLO gives students basic mortgage information and skills necessary to originate a compliant mortgage loan
FAMP MLO lays the groundwork for a lucrative career in mortgage lending.
- Video Webinar Presentation of the entire course.
- Deb Killian has taught over 4000 students.
- Course is immediately available to start anytime and only starts when you pay.
- Available on PC, MAC, Tablet, iPhone or Android.
- Stay entertained with the video while you learn. Other online classes require 20 hours of reading and testing
- Additional State PE, if required offered through third-party provider in an online read and quiz format.
- Retake exams and quizzes.
- Full PowerPoint Slides with detailed notes give a full narrative on each topic
- Large test bank of questions for highlighting knowledge deficiencies
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 25
- Duration 22 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
INTRODUCTION AND RULES OF CONDUCT
MORTGAGE INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR LICENSING
FEDERAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
REAL ESTATE APPRAISALS
REAL PROPERTY INTERESTS