This program offers a choice of paying only for the courses you want of the 20+ sessions offered in the Mortgage Professional Fundamentals program.
By selecting multiple sessions you pay as low as $20 per session. Only choose the topics you want.
The Mortgage Professional Fundamentals course is designed for individual Mortgage Loan Originators who are working for a depository or credit union and do not need NMLS licensing education credits.
It is also for State Licensed originators who need a refresher course on Loan Origination.
It provides a detailed analysis of the fundamental laws and regulations covering the origination of a mortgage loans.
It gives students the complete mortgage information and basic skills necessary to originate a compliant mortgage loan.
“Hear what you need to know directly from a person with years of experience and who still originates loans just like you.”
- Video Webinar Presentation of the entire course.
- Deb Killian has taught over 4000 mortgage originators.
- Course is immediately available to start and watch any time on your schedule.
- Available on PC, MAC, Tablet, iPhone or Android.
- Mobile App for offline viewing for bad or no connections available.
- Stay entertained with the video while you learn. Other online classes require hours of reading and testing
- Retake exams and quizzes.
- Full PowerPoint Slides with detailed notes give a full narrative on each topic
- Large test bank of questions for highlighting knowledge deficiencies
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1-20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 22
- Assessments Yes