|Need to complete your 8-hours of CE online? Check out NAMB’s newest member benefit!
Charter Oak Systems, LLC, an NMLS-Approved Course Provider (#1405047), provides online pre-licensing and continuing education courses for the NAMB Foundation.
Featuring Debra Ann Killian, CRMS, CLOES.online offers a variety of online education including the 8-Hour SAFE Act Comprehensive CE, and the 7-Hour Federal Core CE.
CLOES.online PE and CE Courses include:
- Video-recorded webinar presentations with handouts course materials
- Course is immediately available to start anytime and only starts when you pay.
- Available on PC, MAC, Tablet, iPhone or Android.
- Offline viewing for bad or no connections available.
- Entertaining education while you learn. Other online classes are read and click.
- Additional State PE & CE offered through third-party provider.
- Retake exams and quizzes up to 3 times.
- Full PowerPoint Slides with detailed notes give a full narrative on each topic
- Large test bank of questions for highlighting knowledge deficiencies
CLOEs.online offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – if they fail to meet your expectation for the course, they will gladly refund your course fee any time before the end of your 2-week session.
In addition to online pre-licensing and continuing education courses, they offer custom designed courses for specific niches and consult with origination companies regarding education and training.
NAMB – 8 Hour SAFE Act Comp CE 2018 – The Mortgage Professional
Course ID: 8 Hour Federal Comp 2018 CE
Price: $99 – Discount Price to NAMB members: $79
NAMB – 7 Hour SAFE Act Core CE 2018 – The Mortgage Professional
Course ID: 7 Hour Federal Core 2018 CE
Price: $89 – Discount Price to NAMB members: $69