This course, CT-MLO, is designed for individuals obtaining a Connecticut state license as a Mortgage Loan Originator, “M-L-O’s” for short.
It meets the requirements of Connecticut for the Pre-licensing Education mandated by the S.A.F.E. Act.
CT-MLO provides a detailed analysis of the laws and regulations covering the origination of a mortgage loans in Connecticut.
CT-MLO gives students basic mortgage information and skills necessary to originate a compliant mortgage loan
CT-MLO lays the groundwork for a lucrative career in mortgage lending.
- Video Webinar Presentation of the entire NMLS course.
- Deb Killian has taught thousands of loan originators.
- Course is immediately available to start anytime and only starts when you pay.
- Available on PC, MAC, Tablet, iPhone or Android.
- Stay entertained with the video while you learn. Other online classes require 20 hours of reading and testing
- Additional State PE, if required offered through third-party provider in an online read and quiz format.
- Retake exams and quizzes.
- Full PowerPoint Slides with detailed notes give a full narrative on each topic
- Large test bank of questions for highlighting knowledge deficiencies
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 21 hours
- Language English
- Students 15
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Federal 20 Hour SAFE Act Comprehensive Pre-licensing NMLS ID#7366
Take the 20 Hour Federal Course then prepare and pass the National test. Then come back and take the Florida 2 Hour Course.
Connecticut 1 Hour SAFE Act Pre-Licensing NMLS ID#11080
Complete this 2 Hour Course and pass a short exam and you are done. No National State Test. Just Education.