20 Hour FEDERAL SAFE NMLS PE ID#7366 Mortgage Loan Originator
This course is designed for individuals obtaining a state license as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO).
It meets the requirements of all 50 States for the 20 Hour Pre-licensing Education mandated by the S.A.F.E. Act. It is NMLS Approved Course ID #7366.
The Course objective is to provide the SAFE Act NMLS Education Content in preparation for the National Exam. There is no longer any individual State exam.
MLO provides a detailed analysis of the laws and regulations covering the origination of a mortgage loans.
MLO gives students basic mortgage information and skills necessary to originate a compliant mortgage loan
MLO lays the groundwork for a lucrative career in mortgage lending.
- Video Webinar Presentation of the entire course.
- Deb Killian has taught over 4000 students.
- Course is immediately available to start anytime and only starts when you are ready.
- Available on all devices.
- Stay entertained with the video while you learn at your own pace. Other online classes require 20+ hours of reading and testing
- Additional State PE, if required offered through third-party provider in an online read and quiz format.
- Retake exams and quizzes.
- Full PowerPoint Slides with detailed notes give a full narrative on each topic
- Large test bank of questions for highlighting knowledge deficiencies
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 24
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 220
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
INTRODUCTION AND RULES OF CONDUCT
MORTGAGE INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR LICENSING
FEDERAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
REAL ESTATE APPRAISALS
REAL PROPERTY INTERESTS