Simple 3 Step Process to Getting NMLS State Licensed as a Mortgage Loan Originator.
All mortgage loan originators seeking to become State Licensed Originators are required by the SAFE Act to complete the following steps:
For the best information see this quick video: The Mortgage Professional SpotLight http://learn.cloes.online/organization/1/view/17997-tecxs-fxrwM-Wmp1W
1. Register with the NMLS
- Register with the NMLS go to this site : https://nationwidelicensingsystem.org/slr/resources/Pages/GettingStartedStateMLO.aspx
2. Take Pre-Licensing Education
- Take Required Federal NMLS Pre-Licensing Education. You can schedule a live class on a specific date or take an almost live class on your schedule at CLOES.onlne. We recommend our: NMLS Approved 20 Hour Video Webinar SAFE Act Pre-licensing course. https://cloes.online/20-hour-safe-act-comprehensive-federal-pre-licensing-education/
3. Take the National Test
- Take the NMLS State Mortgage Loan Originator National Test. https://nationwidelicensingsystem.org/profreq/testing/Pages/default.aspx
- Take required State NMLS Pre-licensing education https://cloes.online/additional-state-pre-licensing-education/
- Complete Federal Background Check
- Submit Credit Reports
- Get NMLS Approved by your state
For more information View: The Mortgage Professional SpotLight http://learn.cloes.online/organization/1/view/17997-tecxs-fxrwM-Wmp1W
Getting licensed is the first step to a successful and profitable career. We encourage all originators to become real estate finance experts by continuing their education as a Mortgage Professional.
We have a complete 60 hour program leading to a Certificate that will mean more to you as an originator of the 21st Century. Take a look at: https://cloes.online/home-landing/certification/