Over 60 hours of online classroom style instruction combined with a rigorous assessment process insures Mortgage Professional Certificate Recipients know the laws and regulation and how to apply them in their mortgage origination activities.
From basic real estate competencies to advanced financing structuring every originator should check this out!
Why? Mortgage origination has changed and getting a mortgage is about to become as easy to get as a credit card. How will any mortgage originator compete? Banks will not use originators, they will use machines. The best mortgage originators know how to source the business, process and underwrite it. That is what “being licensed” means. It also means the right to collect the full commission and not need to share.
Mortgage originators should know how to generate a “Condition-less Loan”. They no longer will have the luxury of doing a partial job. All LO’s must learn the complete job!
Our program details in length the basic competencies for real estate financing combined with systems that guide and enforce strict government compliance that is just now being developed. (Don’t be fooled by a bunch of old subjects being recycled.)
The Mortgage Professional Originator program involves 4 critical steps:
- An assessment of an existing originator’s core competencies.
- Participation in up to 60 hours of Online Instructional Lectures and Structured Activities.
- A Final Assessment on the application of the basic competencies at an advanced level.
The instructional content for the basic Mortgage Practices program includes:
- Real Estate Finance Principles
- Loan Origination Activities
- Legal Compliance
- Taking the Application in the 21st Century
- Submitting a “condition-less” loan file and working with Underwriters
- Pricing, locking getting the best rate and terms for your client
- Appraisals in the customer loan process
- The Loan Estimate Process
- Preparing for Closing
- The Closing Process
- Customer Service After the loan closes
Advanced Mortgage Practices program includes:
- Structuring real estate purchase transactions
- Providing refinance options analysis
- Advanced pricing options for minimizing financing costs
- Systems for operating origination activities
For more information contact Deb Killian at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes