Consumer Protection and Other Federal Laws
- Red Flags Rule
- Federal Trade Commission
- Homeowner and Economic Recovery Act (HERA)
- Disclosure Provisions of the HPA
- Higher Priced Mortgage Loans HPML
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
- Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection
- Homeownership counseling
- Qualified Mortgage Rules
- Ability to repay
- Loan Officer Compensation Rules
- Originator Qualifications
- TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID)
- Loan Estimate
- Definition of a “Loan Application”
- Change of circumstances
- General Predatory Lending Laws And UDAAP
- Understand the purpose of the Red Flag Rules.
- Understand the purpose of the Community Reinvestment Act.
- Understand the purpose of the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act.
- Understand the USA Patriot Act.
- Understand the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
- Understand the purpose of the Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
- Understand the Flood Protection Act.
- Understand the purpose of the Homeowner Protection Act.
Power Points, Video PowerPoint Presentation and Quiz
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes