Home Economic Recovery Act (HERA)
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
Creation of the NMLS
Objectives of the SAFE Act
Definitions of Mortgage Functions
State Licensing Requirements
Education and Testing
Exclusions and Exemptions
Registered Licensing Requirements
Relationship between Federal and State Laws covering mortgage originators
Investigations, examinations and penalties
- Understand the objectives of the SAFE Act.
- Understand the licensing requirements for Mortgage Loan Originator, including:
- criminal background
- financial records.
- Understand the licensing requirements for registered loan originators.
- Understand continuing education requirements and renewal processes.
- Understand the relationship between federal and state laws controlling mortgage originators.
Power Points, Video PowerPoint Presentation and Quiz
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11
- Assessments Yes