This course, MLO-Review, is designed for individuals who have completed the 20 Hour NMLS Pre-licensing Education Requirement but need additional instruction to help them better understand the material.
The course provides 6 months of access to the material and the coursework
MLO-Review provides a detailed analysis of the laws and regulations covering the origination of a mortgage loans. MLO-Review gives students basic mortgage information and skills necessary to originate a compliant mortgage loan. This Course is 20 Hours of Recorded Video Content for the NMLS Pre-licensing Course ID#7366.
This course is not for NMLS Licensing Credit and the requirement for this course is that you have successfully completed a 20 Hour PE Course in the last 3 years.
In addition students who have taken the CLOES.online 20 Hour SAFE Act Course may use this course as a review. Now that students are working with loan applications they find it useful to review some of the material and particularly how the instructor talked about the topic.
Re-watching sessions now opens new thought patterns for students because many of the subjects discussed in the sessions did not have proper context the first time. Now that you have had time to work with the terminology, interact with customers, deal with real issues, you will understand why Deb Killian’s words are very important to you.
By hearing her sessions an additional time shortly after beginning work students will:
- Be able to understand better what she told you the first time. “Content”
- Be better prepared to apply what she has told you. “Example”
- Use the language she uses to talk to customers and fellow workers. “Confidence”
The best plan for a new originator is to begin emulating a successful originator.
The more you know about a real estate transaction equals better customer experience EVERY TIME.
- Video Webinar Presentation of the entire course.
- Deb Killian has taught over 4000 students.
- Course is immediately available to start anytime and only starts when you are ready.
- Available on all devices.
- Stay entertained with the video while you learn at your own pace. Other online classes require 20+ hours of reading and testing
- Additional State PE, if required offered through third-party provider in an online read and quiz format.
- Retake exams and quizzes.
- Full PowerPoint Slides with detailed notes give a full narrative on each topic
- Large test bank of questions for highlighting knowledge deficiencies
For quick overview how the courses work see Getting Started with our Virtual Campus.
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 24
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 125
- Assessments Yes