Ethical and Legal Considerations
- Ethical and Legal Considerations
- National Association of Mortgage Brokers Code of Ethics
- Ethics in Advertising
- Protected Classes
- Prohibited Practices
- Other Types of Discrimination
- Disclosure and Privacy
- Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
- TRID Disclosures
- Understand Ethics and the purpose of codes of ethics
- Understand how business ethics applies to mortgage origination.
- Learn how to identify ethical situations.
- Identify the various anti-discrimination laws
- Know the federal laws and the “disclosure obligations” they impose
- Understand the Indicators of mortgage fraud
- Define participants and their roles in mortgage fraud schemes
- Understand predatory lending practices.
- Understand the meaning of Business Ethics.
PowerPoints, Video PowerPoint Presentation and Optional Quiz
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 Hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes