2 Hour FLORIDA SAFE NMLS PE ID#10384 Mortgage Loan Originator
This course, FLORIDA MLO, is designed for individuals obtaining a FLORIDA state license as a Mortgage Loan Originator, “M-L-O’s” for short.
It meets the requirements for the states of FLORIDA for the 2 Hour Pre-licensing Education mandated by the S.A.F.E. Act.
FLORIDA MLO provides a detailed analysis of the laws and regulations covering the origination of a mortgage loans.
FLORIDA MLO gives students basic mortgage information and skills necessary to originate a compliant mortgage loan
FLORIDA MLO lays the groundwork for a lucrative career in mortgage lending.
- Video Webinar Presentation of the entire 20 hour NMLS course.
- Deb Killian has over 1500 hours teaching the topics
- Course is immediately available to start anytime and only starts when you pay.
- Available on PC, MAC, Tablet, iPhone or Android.
- Offline viewing for bad or no connections available.
- Stay entertained with the video while you learn. Other online classes require 20 hours of reading and testing
- Additional State PE, if required offered through third-party provider in an online read and quiz format.
- Retake exams and quizzes up to 3 times.
- Full PowerPoint Slides with detailed notes give a full narrative on each topic
- Large test bank of questions for highlighting knowledge deficiencies
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 38
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes