This course is designed for individual Mortgage Loan Originators who are working for a depository or credit union and do not need NMLS licensing education credits.
It provides a detailed analysis of the fundamental laws and regulations covering the origination of a mortgage loans.
It gives students basic mortgage information and skills necessary to originate a compliant mortgage loan.
It lays the groundwork for a lucrative career in mortgage lending.
- Video Webinar Presentation of the entire course.
- Deb Killian has over 1500 hours teaching the topics
- Course is immediately available to start anytime and only starts when you pay.
- Available on PC, MAC, Tablet, iPhone or Android.
- Offline viewing for bad or no connections available.
- Stay entertained with the video while you learn. Other online classes require 20 hours of reading and testing
- Retake exams and quizzes up to 3 times.
- Full PowerPoint Slides with detailed notes give a full narrative on each topic
- Large test bank of questions for highlighting knowledge deficiencies
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 37
- Assessments Yes