Qualifying Borrowers Using Tax Returns
This session reviews commonly used IRS forms and how to use them for qualifying income under the Ability to Repay Rules.
- Become a income expert.
- Master this analytical skill to outperform your competition.
- Understand the basics of what underwriters are looking for.
- Learn to qualify more borrowers
- Review of the Federal 1040 & Schedules, 1065, 1120, 1120″S”, K-1
- Capture borrower’s attention using professional skills
- Certificate requires final assessment grade of 80% or higher.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 62
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty