Important Information About this NMLS Course
Thank you again for participating in Cloes.online – the Mortgage Professional Education System.
Our course is designed as a complete education program, which when completed as designed will help you to:
- Understand Basic Mortgage Principles
- Understand Licensing Requirements
- Gain a complete understanding of the laws guiding Loan Originators
We use consistent instructional methodology designed to keep you listening and thinking about the message. We have minimized distractions and activities that change your focus while in a session for the first time. We do not encourage you to view links and move off of the session the first time through. Each session should be attended as if you were a live class with the instructor.
Considering the above objective, here are some suggestions on how to achieve the best results:
- Before each session:
- Print the Slide Notes for use during the session and
- Print the Session Outline for use after.
- When you begin, it is strongly advised to set aside enough time to view each session in its entirety.
- Your first pass through is to seek an understanding of the material, and to understand the “why.”
- The overall objective with each session is to learn the material and pass the quiz for that session.
- You will have 3 attempts to pass the quiz and must achieve a minimum 70% passing score.
- The score for the quiz will display at the top of your viewer.
- The best way to learn from the quiz is to think about what the question is really asking and “why” you missed the objective.
- There will be a comprehensive final exam with a minimum passing score of 75%.
- You will have 3 attempts to pass the final exam.
- After you have completed the course the first time, you will receive additional guidance.
We want you to know we are here to assist you.
If you have any questions about the material for Deb, email her at email@example.com
If you have questions about the Learning Management System contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org