Mortgage Professional Practices
Save $50 during the Course Release!
All episodes are now available and offered at a special price as the program is in final stages of production.
Mortgage Practices is the only packaged, on-demand classroom style course which presents the “Best Mortgage Practices” as described by a person who does the job and has succeeded.
Debra Killian, Certified Residential Mortgage Specialist, presents a story of over 25 years originating mortgage loans, what to do and what not to do. Debra Killian is the control person of her company which has funded over 3,600 loans totaling over $1 billion. Each loan customer was referred to her company by following the practices as described in this course. During a 5 year period her company attracted over 15,000 customers and closed loans with 2,500 customers, some multiple times with no advertising using the methods described in this program.
Each episode is in a series of well-structured classroom style presentations which go right to the heart of originating loans and the issues that affect each transaction. Go deep into loan transactions and learn the techniques used by Mortgage Professionals that make them experts at what they do.
Debra speaks in your terms and deals in the specifics of a loan transaction only originators or mortgage professionals understand.
Learn “Best Practices” for evaluating prospective customers, taking the application and getting your loans closed.
- Learn the mortgage origination function from a broad & detailed perspective
- Acquire knowledge necessary to originate compliant, profitable mortgages
- Originate quality applications, evaluate the borrower, price and package appropriately
- Demonstrate knowledge of mortgage math and how to provide solutions
- Internalize knowledge to educate and appropriately advise consumers
- Master the ins and outs of the purchase business
- IMPACT – What You Do To Your Customers
- How Lending Started and Evolved
- Loan Origination Activities
- Real Estate Finance and Credit Reporting
- Mortgage Calculation
- Mortgage Math and Qualifying Income
- The IRS and Tax Reporting
- Origination – The “1003“
- Insurances – The Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure
- Documenting Files
- Condition-less loan files
- Mortgage Product Inventory
- Rates, Pricing and Advising
- Appraisals – The Collateral Property
- Now Get it All Together
- Comprehensive Case study
- Comprehensive Final Exam & Wrap-up
- Marketing – Develop Business Without Cold Calls
An experienced mortgage loan originator at any level is the primary target for this course.
Other individuals who benefit from a better understanding of the loan origination and real estate finance topics include:
- mortgage processors
- loan assistants
- loan compliance staff
- loan administrators
- branch managers
Take one course or take them all you can now experience a new level of knowledge by hearing the “Best Practices in Mortgage Origination” directly from the Mortgage Professional, Debra Killian. Mortgage Practices is the only on-demand, packaged instructional style course which presents the Best Mortgage Practices as described by a person who does the job today and has succeeded over many years.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 17
- Duration 18 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
IMPACT – What You Do To Customers
How Lending Started and Evolved
Loan Origination Activities
Real Estate Finance and Credit Reporting
Mortgage Math and Qualifying Income
The IRS and Tax Reporting
Origination – The “1003“
The Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure
Conditionless loan files
Mortgage Product Inventory
Rates, Pricing and Advising
Appraisals – The Collateral Property
Now Get it Together
Comprehensive Case study
Comprehensive Final Exam
Develop Business Without Cold Calls
Course Conclusion and What is Next