Ethical and Legal Considerations
Course Access: Lifetime
and Legal Considerations
- National Association of Mortgage Brokers Code of Ethics
- Ethics in Advertising
- Protected Classes
- Prohibited Practices
- Other Types of Discrimination
- Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
- TRID Disclosures
- Understand Ethics and the purpose of codes of
- Understand how business ethics applies to
- Learn how
to identify ethical situations.
- Identify the various anti-discrimination laws
- Know the federal laws and the “disclosure
obligations” they impose
- Understand the Indicators of mortgage fraud
- Define participants and their roles in
mortgage fraud schemes
- Understand predatory lending practices.
- Understand the meaning of Business Ethics.
PowerPoints, Video PowerPoint
Presentation and Optional Quiz