CATEGORY: Loan Originator Licensing
Loan Originator Licensing
Course Access: Lifetime
Economic Recovery Act (HERA)
Mortgage Licensing System and Registry
Creation of the NMLS
Objectives of the SAFE Act
Definitions of Mortgage Functions
Education and Testing
Exclusions and Exemptions
between Federal and State Laws covering mortgage originators
examinations and penalties
- Understand the objectives of the SAFE Act.
- Understand the licensing requirements for Mortgage
Loan Originator, including:
- criminal background
- financial records.
- Understand the licensing requirements for
registered loan originators.
- Understand continuing education requirements
and renewal processes.
- Understand the relationship between federal
and state laws controlling mortgage originators.
Power Points, Video PowerPoint Presentation and