This course is NMLS approved for all 50 States. NMLS Course # 7633
Any additional state course can be added to this course to meet the individual state requirements see: STATE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
A New Kind of Licensing Course
Welcome. This course is designed for individuals preparing to become state licensed Mortgage Loan Originators “M-L-O’s” for short. It meets the requirements of all 50 States for the 20 Hour Pre-licensing Education mandated by the S.A.F.E. Act
It provides a detailed analysis of the laws and regulations covering the origination of a mortgage loans.
It gives students basic mortgage information and skills necessary to originate a compliant mortgage loan
It lays the groundwork for a lucrative career in mortgage lending.
and for some details…..
- Video Webinar Presentation of the entire 20 hour NMLS course.
- Deb Killian has over 1500 hours teaching the topics
- Course is immediately available to start anytime and only starts when you pay.
- Available on PC, MAC, Tablet, iPhone or Android.
- Offline viewing for bad or no connections available.
- Stay entertained with the video while you learn. Other online classes require 20 hours of reading and testing
- Additional State PE, if required offered through third party provider in an online read and quiz format.
- Retake exams and quizzes up to 3 times.
- Full PowerPoint Slides with detailed notes give a full narrative on each topic
- Large test bank of questions for highlighting knowledge deficiencies
**We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – if we failed to meet your expectation for the course we will gladly refund your course fee anytime before the end of your 2 week session.