A New Kind of Licensing Course!
At last Online Continuing Education worth taking! We have taken CE courses since 2011 and they are all the same.
Presenting Deb Killian in her first National NMLS Continuing Education course for 2018. SAFE Federal 2018 CE – The Mortgage Professional. Find out what it means to be a Mortgage Professional.
These courses are for individuals who are state licensed Mortgage Loan Originators. They meets the requirements of all 50 States for Continuing Education mandated by the S.A.F.E. Act. The courses are all NMLS approved for Continuing Education Credits.
Each course provides a detailed analysis of the laws and regulations covering the origination of a mortgage loans.
They give students basic and advanced mortgage information and skills necessary to originate a compliant mortgage loan.
The courses lay the groundwork for a lucrative career as a Mortgage Professional.
- Video Webinar Presentation of the entire NMLS course.
- Deb Killian has over 1500 hours teaching the topics.
- Course is immediately available to start anytime and only starts when you pay.
- Available on PC, MAC, Tablet, iPhone or Android.
- Offline viewing for bad or no connections available.
- Stay entertained with the video while you learn. Other online classes require hours of reading and testing.
- Additional State CE, if required, offered through third-party provider in an online read and quiz format.
- Retake exams and quizzes unlimited times.
- Full PowerPoint Slides with detailed notes give a full narrative on each topic
- Large test bank of questions for highlighting knowledge deficiencies and sharpening learning skills.
**We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – if we failed to meet your expectation for the course we will gladly refund your course fee anytime before the end of your session.
This program will be available on demand and on your time. Contact deb at email@example.com