CLOES.online is now offering Mortgage Professional Practices, a complete on demand, video course for originating mortgage loans that goes far beyond any other training. This course will change the way you originate a loan, from taking the application to expanding your network. In a series of hour-long episodes, we take you through the loan process like you have never seen before. We share our secrets of how to talk to customers and what to do when originating residential mortgage applications.
Now there is a follow up sequel to your NMLS Pre-licensing Education that every Mortgage Loan Originator should know about. Mortgage Professional Practices, follows standard NMLS content guidelines to extend loan originator education to a more advanced level. It takes each loan originator to a new level of knowledge providing them with information and skills that work in today’s competitive loan origination environment.
Find out what it takes to be a professional and compare the standards to yours. Let Deb Killian show you how to take what you now know and expand on it to a level that will have a serious impact on your business.
Find out what top originators do to become mortgage advisors and become a top recipient of mortgage referrals.
Find out what systems work and what don’t and what you should be spending your time doing as a loan originator.
Take one episode or take them all. Experience a new level of knowledge by hearing the “Best Practices in Mortgage Origination” directly from the Mortgage Professional, Debra Killian, a Certified Residential Mortgage Specialist. Mortgage Practices is the only packaged, instructional, classroom style course which presents the Best Mortgage Practices as described by a person who does the job today and has succeeded over many years. Debra has been writing courses and teaching mortgage practices over her 25 year career, helping thousands of originators achieve better results. The chances are good it can help you or your employees.
Debra Killian presents her story of over her career originating mortgage loans. She shares what to do and what not to do. Debra is the control person of her company which has funded over 3,600 loans totaling over $1 billion with an average loan size of $275,000. She built her business one loan at a time. All business was personally referred to her company without any purchased leads, advertising or marketing costs, just excellent service based on competency an and integrity.
This program is a series of well-structured, classroom style presentations which go right to the heart of originating loans and the issues originators face every day. Debra speaks about the specifics of a loan transaction in a way originators and mortgage professionals can understand. “It’s all about connecting the dots. Until now, education has been disjointed. There was no one place to obtain on-going, real world training. We are committed to providing a comprehensive program that takes originators through a journey of learning,” says Debra.
Go ahead take a look! See Mortgage Professional Practices
Objectives of this Course
- Learn the mortgage origination function from a broad & detailed perspective
- Acquire knowledge necessary to originate compliant, profitable mortgages
- Originate quality applications, evaluate the borrower, price and package appropriately
- Demonstrate knowledge of mortgage math, using a mortgage calculator and how to provide solutions
- Internalize knowledge to educate and appropriately advise consumers
- Master the ins and outs of the purchase business
- IMPACT – What You Do To Customers
- How Lending Started and Evolved
- Loan Origination Activities
- Real Estate Finance and Credit Reporting
- Mortgage Calculations using a Mortgage Calculator
- Mortgage Math and Qualifying Income
- The IRS and Tax Reporting
- Origination – The “1003“
- Understanding Insurance, the LE and CD
- Documenting files
- Condition-less loan files
- Mortgage Product Inventory
- Rates, Pricing and Advising
- Appraisals – The Collateral Property
- Now Get it Together
- Comprehensive Case study
- Comprehensive Final Exam
- Develop new business without cold calls
- State-licensed mortgage loan originators
- Registered bank loan originators
- Credit union loan originators
- Mortgage processors
- Loan assistants
- Loan compliance staff
- Loan administrators
- Branch managers
- Mortgage marketing staff
- Mortgage executives
Find out More HERE
For other information visit CLOES.online